Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations
- You will have 24 hours from the date and time of purchase to cancel your order. After the 24-hour period, the order will not be cancelled and will be processed for shipping.
- As my items are handmade, and take a lot of time and patience to create one by one, I do not accept returns or exchanges.
- Each item is handmade from start to finish. This means that no two items will ever entirely be the same. In addition, small imperfections such as small bubbles may appear on items. I will always do my very best to make sure that each piece is as perfect as possible; however, I will not accept returns on items that have these kinds of baking imperfections.
Modifications + Custom Orders
- No custom orders or personal commissions are accepted at this time other than my custom evil eye clouds.
- Items are sold as is and I do not modify my collections, however, if you have a special request such as a hardware change please reach out to me via email.
Shipping + Handling
- All orders from the JUNE DROP are expected to ship 4-8 business days from when the order was placed. This time frame allows me to rest after the website update day and ensures enough time for me to package every order correctly!
- If your package arrived damaged due to USPS handling, please send me an email with details and photo proof and I will do my best to rectify the situation. I will review these inquiries on a case-by-case basis. Please always make sure you are treating your handmade jewelry with care. These items are handmade, not indestructible, and can be damaged if left out in extreme heat or cold, dropped on the ground, soaked in water - you get the picture. I will not replace items due to mishandling.